fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson

Ah-HA!! I was just about to make a thread for this.

*passes pumpkin spice cookies around* *sees there aren’t any drinks yet* *runs off and brings back a big pitcher of raspberry hibiscus lemonade*

Ok! My WIP! Here’s my summary:

The year is 1881. 21-year-old Lucas McAsgain teaches botany to a classroom-full of teens in Scotland. When he gets a letter from his brother that their father died of a heart attack, he rushes to the US to be with his family. As Mr. McAsgain’s will is read over, Lucas begin to suspect his father was murdered, and that Lucas’ brother will be next. Can Lucas convince his siblings of this and bring the murderer to justice, or will the McAsgain family fall to pieces and be scattered to the wind?

It’s a pretty badly written summary, but I’m still working on my plot/outline and all, so it may change later 😀 But that’s the basic idea.

Gotta run! Having a family birthday party at our house today and I’m still in my pajamas XD

AND GUYS!!!! PLEASE please pleaseplease PLEASE poke me and spam my notifications!! I need the motivation!! XD

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Pin It on Pinterest