fb

Reply To: Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Forums Fiction Characters Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic Reply To: Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

I. D. Triskele
@countryboy77

Okey well I guess it’s only proper to post on my own thread…

-cracks nuckles exaggeratedly- Here goes nothing.

Derek Hale: “They broke my wings. They forgot I had claws.” “I’ll survive, it’s what I do.” “I do very bad things and I do them very well.” “Constructed for destruction.” “All Hale the king.”

Jack Spade: “Look hot, be cold.” “Chaotic Neutral: Kinda care. Kinda don’t.” “Age: Immortal. Status: Deceased.” “Sarchotic: When people aren’t sure whether you’re just sarcastic or psychotic.” “I do a thing called what I want.”

Lovecraft: “New teeth… that’s weird.” “Any questions? … not about the bandages. That’s what I thought.” “I am the tall dark stranger those warning prepared you for.” “Human skin can be very hard to live in.” “Well… I finally managed to kill my old self, but this new self isn’t much better… although being taller is cool.”

Jayce Ryker: I didn’t do it! Oh, that… yeah, I did do that.” “Oh, and my tongue is a weapon.” “Don’t call me son.” “Are they still ‘bad habits’ if I like them?” “Another fine day ruined by responsibility.” “I don’t miss.”

Weapon 48: “Sometimes there is honor in revenge.” “I could do this all day.” “Numb.” “I want to love but my hands are stained in blood.” “Not a perfect soldier but a good man.”

————————————-

I may post more later but in the meantime, I would love to hear any thoughts or comments.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
Know the Scarlet Band
-Two-finger salutes-

Pin It on Pinterest