fb

Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! *shy wave* Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@w-o-holmes

“By this, I was pointing out and wondering why you said what you said.”

I’ll answer that in my reply to your last question 🙂

“Yea, it’s VERY wrong to do so. John MacArthur DOES NOT ADD to the Bible. It is a commentary. Take one verse. You read it then look down the page at the heading for the “comment” on that note. He does not add his own opinions (I think; he may, but to some extent). He shows verses that relate to the meaning of that particular verse. Verses of the Bible all together in a rope-ish form (metaphor here), that all are promoting something; this is called a doctrine. That is what he shows in the commentary.

*nods* Got it. But there is merit in finding related verses yourself. In doing so, you may stumble upon others that you wish to think about, and also, what seems to be a related verse to him may not seem related to you, or you may find a verse that seems related to you, but that he didn’t think was related.

“Yea, I think you’ve got a point here. Just to be fresh: where are we disagreeing? Besides with the posting of verses, of course.”  

Over what it means to be a Christian. We seem to have different beliefs (or “definitions”… whichever you want to call it) on this point. And this is why I said what I said about understanding my “own” belief.

@tashah-claymore

*nods*

Yes! I may go to the one in Tyler (a LOT closer) and see if they have them.

Yes… I felt so bad for him. And he was actually a birthday present from my grandparents, who had gotten him from their neighbors, who were getting rid of their chickens. I also used to have one like that! (yellow, with feathers on his feet) I forget what kind he was…

*nods* And I get that. It’s just the word “emo” pops into my mind when I listen to it lol. And I have to be feeling like listening to something like that before I do.

*nods again* I’ve been nodding way too much… *clears throat* Anyway. Yes! I love thrift stores…

Ah… Yeah… I live in Texas. But if I’m ever up that way, I’ll have to check it out!

*nods AGAIN* I’ve been told so by others. I’m waiting for my grandma to bring me the movies (she has them on disc) so I can watch them.

*nods* I know most of what I know about bows from Ranger’s Apprentice lol. I guess I have a compound. I want a longbow and a recurve though..

😀

@abigail-rebekah
YOU LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND AAAAHHHHH

*coughs*

I want to visit there SO MUCH AAAAHHH    …..!!!!!!!

*coughs again*

anyways…

XD

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Pin It on Pinterest