fb

Reply To: A Poet's Dictionary (My Friend's self published a book!!!!)

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions A Poet's Dictionary (My Friend's self published a book!!!!) Reply To: A Poet's Dictionary (My Friend's self published a book!!!!)

Katthewriter
@katthewriter

@w-o-holmes

Oh cool.  I wish i could write poetry, but like i allways flunked the exact ryme and reason of the outlines of one’s in English xD i don’t think I’m destined to be a poet.

Uummmmm…. *blinks* like i said i don’t really write poetry, other than that one which i only got myself to cuz it was a story, so i don’t know the poet laungage of what’s what. Okay i guess i wrote one other. I think i posted them on here,  so i can tag you to that acient post, but WARNING its no good xD xD

Its about a servant girl who is all alone. And idk what genre, i don’t even know for most of my Novels. It’s not like I’m ‘i want to write this genre’ Then write it, i get a great story idea, and write it and I’ll figure out the other things later.

Oh yeah,  I’ve talked to him a few times through email. My sis met him at Bible Bee. He’s cool.

Oh..? Maybe. Sorry, i haven’t been on for 6 months because i er have been in a *coughs* 6 month writers block… eheh….
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wait it was probably the poem I’m referring to then… oh..okay.  wow.  Your one of those talented people xD good for you.</p>
I’m 17. Turning 18 in less than a month. Ah.. California. Interesting.

No. Kat, like Cat but with a K. It’s my nickname.