fb

Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! *shy wave* Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Silver Shadow
@tashah-claymore

@anne_the_noob14 thanks for the recipe!  I’ll probably make it within the next few days, and I’ll let you know how it goes!  I do have a really good recipe I’d like to share with you for Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip Banana Muffins.  I’ll send that to you tomorrow (it’s semi-late here and I don’t want to disturb my parents and besides I’m supposed to be in bed).

For music while writing, if I don’t want lyrics, I usually listen to epic music.  AudioMachine, Gothic Storm, Antti Martikainen and Two Steps From Hell are a few good artists for it.

On the guitar, can you not really do chords because the string hurt or because your fingers won’t reach properly?  I’ve been playing piano since I was in like, kindergarten or something.  So I play it a lot and know quite a bit of stuff.

I do have an Insta account, and I gave you a follow.  Your artwork is really good!  I love it!  And Dexter is adorable!  I wish I could come over and pet him.  I haven’t posted anything of my own, mainly because I don’t have a smartphone (I have a flip-phone) and you need the app to post.

It took me so long to get the entire series!  I few of the books were gifted to me, but most of them I found at my library’s bookstore.

I kinda figured your turkey, Butters, was a pet.  I was just making sure.  Our chickens are just laying hens and one rooster.  His name is Cinnamon, and he’s really pretty.  He’s white with a bunch of rust-colored and black feathers.

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS YAY *ahem*

Amelia Peabody Mysteries by Elizabeth Peters

Incarceron series by Catherine Fisher

The Cat Who . . . books by Lilian Jackson Braun

The Inventor’s Secret series by Andrea Cremer

The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer

An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir

The Finisher series by David Baldacci

The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey

The Mortality Doctrine series by James Dashner

The 13th Reality series by James Dashner

I could list more but I guess I won’t.  I’ve made a point not to check out books from the library since I have so many at home.  I have 5 bookshelves (one of which is really big) full, plus at least 20 more.  No, more than 20.  A lot more than 20.

Favorite song?  Pretty much anything by My Chemical Romance but especially Welcome to the Black Parade, Helena, Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na), and I’m Not Okay. (all are by MCR)

Favorite food?  This is a difficult question to answer.  Um . . . ice cream?  Chocolate?  Stuffed Pepper Casserole?  Any and all soup/chili?  Lasagne?  Which do I choose??

Favorite song to play on any of your instruments?  Blood (by MCR) and Carol of the Bells (I don’t remember the arrangement but it’s super epic and awesome) (both are on piano) (I’m trying to learn Na Na Na on the cello, but it’s hard because there is no arrangement for cello so I’m trying to make my own)

Favorite outfit?  Hmmmm.  I like to wear dark colors, mostly.  If I wear something bright it’s usually blue or red.  I also love hoodies and leather jackets.  And jeans.

Favorite place to eat out at?  The Dundee Dell.  They have the most AMAZING burgers and sweet potato fries!

Favorite quote/saying?  “Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.”  “Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person.”  “One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”  (all of these are by Gerard Way)

Favorite movie/show?  James Cameron’s Avatar Extended Collector’s Edition, Maze Runner (all 3 of them), Princess Bride, The Swan Princess, Hidalgo, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, pretty much anything Marvel, Umbrella Academy

Do you like to cook, sew, hunt, fish?  I love cooking, I know a little bit of sewing, I’ve never hunted but I want to, and it’s been a long time since I’ve gone fishing but I’d like to do it again.

I LOVE ARCHERY *ahem*

I own a recurve bow and am fairly good with it.  What kind of bow do you have?

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way