fb

Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! *shy wave* Reply To: Hello! *shy wave*

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@tashah-claymore 😀

(ok good lol. Autocorrect didn’t like it, but I went with it anyway XD) Yes! Here ya go:

2 cups cream

4 tablespoons butter

1/2 cup brown sugar

3/4 regular sugar (I think with the sugar she used just the Zulka brand of granulated sugar for both? You could experiment and see what works best and what you like)

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 ounces bittersweet chocolate (dunno why you couldn’t use milk chocolate, but you’d probably wanna cut back the sugar if you did)

1 1/4 cups cocoa

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Combine cream, butter, sugar and salt. Simmer 45 seconds. Add chocolate, whisk to dissolve. Remove from heat, add cocoa, whisk. Simmer until glossy, whisking it (Should take about 20 seconds). Remove from heat and add vanilla.

Let me know if you make it, and how it turned out! Mama always likes sharing her recipes and hearing about new ones, so if you’ve got a recipe for something that’s really good, please share! 😀

Thank you! Yeah, I can’t stand writing stories for small children because I can’t use my big words, flowy descriptions, etc. XD I hate having to limit what content I write. (Obviously I don’t write profanity, but you know what I mean)

*nods* I know the feeling… I used to be that way, but since I found that thread William started, it’s been like BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Poems!! (Some of them might not make as much sense as they could unless you read back a few pages.. We’re kinda having a whole conversation in poems XD)

I actually like classical quite a bit. It’s not one of my favorites, but if I want to kinda write something without being distracted by lyrics, or if I have a headache and don’t feel like the more rock ‘n roll type thing, I’ll listen to classical. Jazz is pretty eh. I don’t particularly like it. I don’t hate it, but eh.

No, I get it lol. I don’t mind a few words like the h-word or the d-word here and there, but I stay away from the other ones as much as possible. I like searching on YouTube and/or Spotify for the clean versions. Sometimes there isn’t one, but usually some nice person overwrote the word with more drums or whatever. 😀

Yeah, so I can’t do any chords on the guitar. My fingers just won’t do it. I can find and hold one if I have a book in front of me showing the right strings, but I can’t tell you which frets on which strings are needed to make a C chord. Piano, I have a couple nice songs I know by heart if I can sit and play around with it a bit (again, I need to practice more). And I can find chords pretty easily.

Sure! I’ll see if I can find one and find how to attach it in a post… If I can’t, I have some posted on various of my Instagram accounts, if you can access them. I should be able to attach one tho.. I’ll try in a sec.

*nods* I have a friend who does like… EXTREME realism. Like, photograph-looking realism. It’s crAZYYY!!

*gasps* *in a small voice* you… own… the Ranger’s Apprentice series?? *cries* I WANNA GET IT SO BAAADDD WAAAAA

*clears throat* moving on..

My goodness… That’s a lot for a puppy… O.o

We got Dumpline (our Great Pyrenees) for… I don’t remember if she was free, or half-price, or what. But a lot of her brothers and sisters had gotten sick and died, and so we got her for cheap, because the lady didn’t know if she might also have been sick. She did lose her hearing within a few years, so we think she was affected some, but she’s doing fine now. Dexter, now (the other dog), he’s still a puppy. We aren’t sure how old he is, exactly, but he is definitely still a puppy (I’ll see if I can attach a pic of him, too!). We think somebody dumped him. We live at the very end of the county road, waaayy out in the boondocks. He’s the sweetest thing. We taught him to sit, and we’re still working on “No, leave the neighbor’s cat alone. Come back to me- NO!! Do NOT chase the car!” XD

The turkey is a pet. Her name is Butters (she’s a pretty white, with some yellow spots). We got her from a friend, who got her from their friend, and there would be many small children upset if we ate her XD

*nods* We have a pen with the ducks, chickens, and turkey. And Dumpline. She guards them from coons and whatnot. It’s a pretty big pen, so it doesn’t get too messy. Except for around the water-tubs (a couple of those big, black, cow-waterers) when we refill them. The ducks come running to play in the hose XD

Oh, and I would love a list of book recommendations! (Maybe not a huge list though, because I still have a pile of library books and a bookshelf full of books that I have yet to read… :/ )

*rubs hands together* Question time! Let’s see…

Favorite song? (At the moment, mine is anything by Luis Fonsi)

Favorite food? (Mine would be what we call “cheesy asparagus stuff”)

Favorite song to play on any of your instruments? (I like to play “Flow Gently, Sweet Afton”)

Favorite outfit? (T-shirt and shorts/sweatpants is my go-to)

Favorite place to eat out at? (We love Clear Springs)

Favorite quote/saying? (Mine would be “I have not failed. I’ve only found 10,000 ways that won’t work,” by Thomas Edison, or any quote from Princess Bride)

Favorite movie/show? (I love Princess Bride, M*A*S*H*, and Hairspray)

Do you like to cook, sew, hunt, fish? (I love all of these, though I need to cook more, sew more, and renew my hunting license since it’s almost bow season. And I also need to practice archery more)

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"