fb

Reply To: RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0 Reply To: RPfL- 5.0

Knowledgeful Butterfly
@e_elaine_soup5

The door started to creak, and suddenly the metal ripped from it’s hinges and everyone stumbled out of the cell. One of the group broke off and dashed to a girl on the ground. I turned to my creature friend, “No, i’m not american. I’m from japan, but i went to Yale for linguistics. I now work for interpol. You can call me Rio.”

Sanders nodded from his superior height. I turned to the door as he focused on his friends, hopping to try and see out the window. The only flashes i saw were ominous, and soon, the door was yanked open and i was pulled out of the room.

The time i was out and away from the others was short and quiet, but i felt a lot of chemicals flowing into my body. I was shivering by the time they finished and shoved me back inside the old room, with only the warmth of a plush blanket wrapped around me.

i blinked, trying to revive my senses from the trauma they received. My sight came back, albeit blurry at first, and i glimpsed Sanders standing next to his friend–Jackson, i think? The smell of the metal came at me fast, and i knew that my knees were weakening.

What i wasn’t ready for, though, was the possibility i might lose one of my senses. When the voices and yelling and general chaos didn’t coalesce into a sound, i sorta started to freak out.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Pin It on Pinterest