fb

Reply To: Wanna Chat?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Wanna Chat? Reply To: Wanna Chat?

ShadowWriter161
@shadowwriter161

@august-grace

Hi! It’s great to hear from you again. *grins*

Yes The Homelanders is an epic five book (or is it four book?) series. It’s one where I would totally “use the forget-me-stick (that is a quote from the movie Megamind. Me and my family do that a lot, lol. I guess we’re “all mad here.”) on myself just so I could read it all over again.

Ok, you might not believe this, but I use one of those too! But I use my phone with it instead of a tablet. Mine is probably not as old as yours, but it isn’t the newest piece of technology, haha. I do have a laptop, but it’s pretty much a goner. Getting a new one is that the top of my list….In 2023 XD

Wow…No Walmart’s….wow. *mind explodes* We have one almost everywhere here.

Yeah, Walmart is pretty much your, “We have everything, but there are a few things we don’t carry.”  store. I’ve heard of KMart, even been to one once or twice. I think there might even be some still open. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Big W, it sounds cool. *gives thumbs up*

I am not heavily into sports, but I like to play basketball. Not serious, though, just for fun. We have a hoop in our driveway, and I like to listen to music while I practice my free-throws.

What about you?