fb

Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . . Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Dakota
@dakota

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer   (ok, just let me know if this is acceptable to you).                                                                                                                        *Dayton, Alan and Jim all looked shocked and Jim almost jumps up to help Hector and Judah but I say not yet.*                                                                                                                             Megyn: *Gasps in horror. Springing out of her seat, she rushes to Abner’s side and gently grasps his arm.* “Abner, please let us help you! You’re bleeding and that blade needs to be — removed. Please . . . * Lifts her anxious gaze from his bloody arm to his face, her eyes pleading*                                                                                                                   (To the rest of you– you may continue to answer and give questions. Those of our character s who recover from this kinda thing quickly will respond in time. Actually, this a good excuse from my sister to take a short break. She is spending the rest of this week end at our grandparent’s house, so she probably won’t be posting anything until Tuesday. Please nobody freak out about this. This is what one could expect if we put these characters in the same room.)  Poor Abner!!!

Psalm 119:11
Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.

Pin It on Pinterest