Reply To: Hi I'm New :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi I'm New :D Reply To: Hi I'm New :D

Selah CJW
@selah-chelyah

@alatheia-grace

*facepalms*ย  I just wrote a long reply and lost it! Well, anyway…

Thx! Selah is my real first name, though Chelyah is not real….just has a story behind it, lol!

Ah, another musician. If I lived my life over, I would want to play instruments. ๐Ÿ˜€ It sounds like we have similiar interests, though. I love teaching little people, interacting with them, babysitting, etc…

That is so unique, and really neat! There are several other MK’s on here, as well. What is the weather like this time of year there? All the giant piles of snow are slowly disappearing here in ID in 50 degree-ish weather. ๐Ÿ˜€

That sounds very intriguing! If you want to, or have time to, beta read my first 5 chapters, I am almost finished editing and I would love to have you read them and see what you think. You can email me at needleworksbyselah@gmail.com if you want to do so, and I will reply and email you asap with the Doc when I have it done here soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ No pressure if you are busy, either, at all. I understand that! I am pausing all writing projects, including finishing this WIP, for a few months in order to finish school first. But I will finish these chapters first, though. ๐Ÿ˜› Just be forewarned, if you want to read them, you will not get the rest of the book for several months, lol.

Haha, anytime! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love getting to know people. Do you know what your MBTI personality type is? I am an I/ESFJ.

@emberlin_authoress

Yes! I do not recall talking with you before, but @countryboy77 is one of my betas, though I have not heard from him in a while either. ๐Ÿ™‚ How did you guys meet?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
~ Created to create ~

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest