Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one! Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
@e_elaine_soup5

Vicq’s eyes fluttered and she groaned.

“Los so on annofoc? A roor rano a los mof arlom faiy o smoap,” she mumbled, her eyes fluttering open to meet Aiden’s big blue ones. His brows were furrowed and his mouth slightly opened and showing his pointy canines. Vicq’s addled brain started spouting out anything she thought to clear room for the bad things.

“Iyaao raan as,” she breathed, stumbling over her words, then blushing furiously. Aiden’s brows reversed and raised, eyes interested.

“What did you just say?” he asked, sitting back. Vicq shook her head, covering her mouth and flushing even brighter.

“Saamiy,” she said quietly, her synapses still firing in the wrong language. Aiden took a pained breath out, and it was Vicq’s turn to be worried. She reached towards him, then hesitated. Something wasn’t right in her brain, it was like she had a concussion. Moving her tongue around in her mouth, Vicq attempted to change her language.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” her accent was so thick that she knew Aiden could barely understand it, so Vicq tried to talk slower, “Its like I have a concussion.”

———————-

(btw, her accent is like a thick mix of British, Scottish and German)

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest