Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one! Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

The Fledgling Artist
@the-fledgling-artist

Avery stared helplessly as Karra collapsed into violent sobbing. Despite being off his guard he managed to catch her just before her knees hit the rough stone floor.

He didn’t know what to do. What did you say to someone in Karra’s current state?

He stroked her soft white hair as her sobbing eventually quieted.

“Karra..”

Karra wiped her hot tears away. She was too exhausted to be embarrassed.

“I know, trust me, I know nothing makes any sense right now.” He couldn’t do it anymore. For some reason it was really hard to sound confidant in front of her. “It feels like it’s been an eternity since everything was normal.” He tried to push away the longing he felt for his companions. he would have given anything to hear one of Oswald’s obnoxious remarks, or to see Jake and Elli’s mischievous grins as they got him in trouble with his father.

Avery blinked, not quite sure where he was going with this. “Honestly, I don’t think I can do this. Not by myself.” He stood. ” But I promise you. ” He offered a hand to help Karra stand again. “I will do what ever I possibly can to make this right.” The hurt in Karra’s eyes was almost more then he could handle, but he realized that she was the only reason he could keep trying.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest