Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one! Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

ScarletImmortalized
@scarletimmortalized

Poor Hildan! *sees shades of Eiri*

~

Group 2

“Please there is no need for violence,” the man said, his voice muffled. Spreading his hands, he continued. “Gather around please, I hate repeating myself.”

“My name is Sandman. I am the one controlling this world you are in. I like starting relationships out with the truth, so here it is. None of this is real. We are in a realm of dream, my realm to be specific. Not that I couldn’t do this without all of you, no, your memories and dreams are most helpful.”

“Now let me be very clear. I’m no good person. In fact, I am–as some might call me–the villain of this story. I don’t intend to make any of this easy for you. Motivation…hmm…you hero types always want an answer to this.” The mask tilted upward, as if the man was thinking seriously on this.

“To be honest, I do it for fun,” Sandman replied at last. “It is interesting to watch people. This is all a game for me. Now let’s get down to business.”

The golden light spread around him and a chair seemed to grow straight out of the ground. Taking a seat, Sandman made himself comfortable before continuing.

“Your job, is to find me,” he said, the lilt in his voice suggesting a smile. “Find me. stop me, and you all get to wake up and go about your normal boring little lives. If you don’t find me,” he paused thoughtfully. “Well I need to come up with something so that you finish this game.”

A snap of the fingers indicated a solution.

“Yes, that’s it. If you don’t find me. I will exit this dream realm of mine and destroy your real bodies.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest