Reply To: RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues Reply To: RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

I. D. Triskele
@countryboy77

No! Fight it! Take the pain, ignite it!

Tie a noose around your mind, loose enough to breathe?

Fine and tie it to a tree and tell it, “you belong to me! This isn’t a noose, this is a leash and I have news for you, you must obey me!”

Tyler lashed out with his boot, splintering the rotting wood as the door flew open. He entered the dark room, putting a bullet through the closest shadow. His burning eyes scanned the room, searching for his target. Suddenly he caught a flash of silver hair as someone called his name. His eyes flickered as he stared at the trembling and wide-eyed girl. Somewhere in the back of his mind, something stirred. “Sage…?” He whispered. A searing pain shot through his head as he dropped his pistol, grasping his burning head in his hands. His eyes flickered rapidly from orange back to their natural blue.

“T-Tyler?” He glanced up to find Sage standing in front of him, her silver-rimmed eyes timid and searching. “Go away!” he yelled, but it was too late. With a growl, he lunged forward with inhuman speed, slamming her into the wall. His eyes burned as one hand was clamped around her throat and the other raised to strike.

Kill her. The words pounded in his mind as his gloved fist shook. He felt her trembling against his grip, he saw the terror in his eyes. Kill her! “No,” He gasped, “no, no, NO, NO!” His fist slammed into the brick wall not even an inch from her head. His hand slid off of her throat and onto the wall and he propped himself up over her, breathing heavily as sweat dripped from his face and hair. He slowly lifted his head, his eyes once again their natural greenish blue. “Sage?” He whispered weakly, before collapsing.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest