Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one! Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
@e_elaine_soup5

Vicq twirled her stylus lightly, watching the prison guards pace outside her meager cell. She could get out on a dime, but this was the most fun she had had in a very, very long time.

Her broadsword was propped up in the corner with her scabbard and thigh strap with all of her knives in it. The guards had taken great pleasure in taking it off, too. Vicq’s hair probably looked awful without the normal leather cord around her head and her ears were sticking straight up, twitching. Her legs were crossed gracefully underneath her as she watched the men be men.

Vicq rolled her eyes, then pressed her stylus to her lips, transferring the enchantment. She whispered a light word in an ancient tongue, and soon the lock gave a slight click. Vicq looked up at the guards, stylus still pressed to her lips. They were milling about normally and she whispered another thing, producing a knock. The guards perked up and gathered towards the door, opening it quickly. This was when she made her move.

Vicq threw the door open and snatched up her broadsword and strapped her dagger sheath to her leg. She unsheathed the broadsword and dove underneath the Guards’ legs. When they saw Vicq pop back up again, roars of rage echoed and Vicq soon was running with a stupid smile on her face. Once the echo of footsteps left her behind, she slowed, laughing.

but something was tugging at her bare, clawed feet. she looked down and saw a syrupy blackness enveloping her until she was shoving her stylus desperately into her belt and tucking her arms into her small body.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest