Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one! Reply To: RPfL: Another one!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
@e_elaine_soup5

Finley looked down at Gwyneth, then up at her father, “Y-yes,” she said quietly, shoving hair out of her eyes and rubbing the little star on my head, “They turned themselves in to Eden, the dictator of our time, so I wouldn’t be taken in and tested on again.”

the memories of when Finley had been captured by Serifs and when they tried to take the Elder blood out of her veins shot up into her head, and she physically started to tremble. the little girl’s hand in hers tightened and Gwyneth looked up at Finley with big, blue eyes, “Are you okay?”

Finley looked down at her, rubbing the little pockholed scars of the tubes the doctors made putting in the tubes and needles. She wanted to tell the little girl that she was okay, but that was lying.

“No,” Finley said, taking the granola bar, but hearing the crinkle of the plastic over the food made her recoil. Her stomach churned and she let go of Gwyneth’s hand, stumbling over to a tree and emptying its contents. After there was none left, though, Finley kept retching, falling to her knees.

“Woah, are you okay?” Marnin asked, his hand splayed on my back and pulling back my hair.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest