Reply To: Howdy Folks

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy Folks Reply To: Howdy Folks

Evan
@acting-ambassador

Hello @emgc,

Pardon how long I took to respond. As far as genres go I am not certain what genre is my favorite to write in, but I do like including bits of history and culture in my stories. I also quite like to make a statement about the current state of politics and humanity etc. as I feel that it is important to raise awareness for these issues. I guess you could say I am interested in sci-fi, fantasy, and historical fiction, that is supposing I had to say. I am not certain of all of my favorite books, but I do know I love “My Side of the mountain” by George, “War Horse” by Morpurgo, and very informative reading (eg. textbooks, and essays). I also quite enjoyed “The Guardians of Ga’Hoole” series by Lasky, “Unlikely Warrior” by Rauch, and “Divergent” by Roth. That is just a general survey of my interests in storytelling, but I shall stop before I bore the server that has to store this. I will see you around the forum, keep on telling those stories.

Cordially,

Evan.

@millennium-m Enjoy your drama classes, they are a great way to learn about the art of acting but do an audition for a play soon, they may teach you twice as much as the classes. It will be a lot of work and a lot of time but it is so worth it if that is where your interests lie.

Farewell,

Evan.

Cordially,

Evan.

“If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest