fb

Reply To: On College and Writing (of course)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions On College and Writing (of course) Reply To: On College and Writing (of course)

Taylor Clogston
@taylorclogston

I’m thinking about college. I have like 36 CLEP and DSST credits but never applied them to a program because I got burned out working and studying at the same time. I am in awe of people who manage to do both and raise a family, I can barely do one of those without breaking down crying =P

I dunno. As much as I hate my job I doubt I’d like anything else better so going to college is probably a bad idea. I love studying in my free time, though! I’m reading textbooks on game design patterns, C#, and sexuality in turn of the century gothic literature right now. My only problem is time spent reading is time not spent writing, and vice versa.

If I go to college it’d probably be a better idea to go for a computer science than a literature degree, but I’d really love to go for the latter.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Pin It on Pinterest