You know you’re a writer when…
1. You buy a fish or something and then give it special powers, speech, etc.
2. You’re a collector of strange items.
3. You look into your fish tank and watch all the little movements (such as the ways the bubbles float to the top, how each fish’s fins move, and so on).
4. You sit in a dark room at church, trying your best to be mysterious as possible… and people look at you and think you’re creepy.
5. Imagine conversations with people you haven’t actually met yet.
6. Wander alone in the woods.
7. At dinner you may mix food or whatever to create something special.
"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain