fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Libby
@libby

@kb-writer Marimba – that is so neat!  I know what it is and I love hearing it played, but I have never known anyone who plays it before.
I would love to take guitar lessons from you and cross border lines and pay you!…as long as you would pay for the trip!;)
I can’t believe I forgot!  Debussy is my favorite composer!  I love his Danse and Arabesque#1(both of which I have played).  But yes, he was not a great guy.  I actually got to study up on his life compared to Bach’s and how they affect their music.  It was fascinating, but also very saddening.  As for Chopin’s Raindrop Prelude, I have never heard it or played it.  I need to go look it up!  I love Liszt’s Liebestram, but only have sight-read through it – stumbling a lot. 🙂

I did not know the difference between song and piece, but I do now!  I guess my favorite songs would be from Beauty and the Beast, Fiddler on the Roof, and I love Blackbird.  Do you have any favorite artists or bands?

And I love your last paragraph.  It’s very true. 😉

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Pin It on Pinterest