fb

Reply To: Beneath the Mountain… There Lies my Problem

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding Beneath the Mountain… There Lies my Problem Reply To: Beneath the Mountain… There Lies my Problem

Eden Anderson
@eden-anderson

So hey, guys, I’m going to be rude and break into this lovely tea conversation, and say how honored I am that you (@ericawordsmith) tagged me. I know SO LITTLE and have SO MUCH to learn, that I hesitate to say anything or try and give advice. (Seriously, I ranked as a novice in the SE writing quiz.🙂) Anyway, before I comment on anything you wrote, here’s a hug…

Because hugs fix everything. Okay, not quite…but almost. 😀

Wow, the length of you’re story is amazing…I would feel overwhelmed just thinking about tearing that all apart and putting it back together again. You put so much energy, and thought, and work into it…this must be stressful and overwhelming. *hands over another hug*

I agree with @evelyn …and I learned some things myself from what she wrote. 😀

I don’t feel like I’ve got much to give other than to cheer you on, and tell you that you got this, and that you when you finish you’re story to count me in as one of the first top ten people to read it!

(on a side note, wow, you really do love tea. My favorite kinds are Jabberwocky and Peppermint. ummmm, so good.)

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Pin It on Pinterest