fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Libby
@libby

@kb-writer Please, talk as much as you want on music!  I love music!  I play the piano as well, coming up on my eleventh year.  As for guitar, I am trying to teach myself, but it’s getting harder to be consistent.  Hoping to have my younger sister teach the basics of violin to me someday, and I love to sing.  Do you have any favorite composers?  Songs?

I’m so glad you liked my friend’s poetry!  I met her from that website – ApricotPie.  It’s a homeschool writing website I’ve been apart of for a while, and it’s really helped me refine my writing skills and the people there support me a lot.  I know I get told by my friends that I say this too much, but you should join!

Wow, that’s so neat that you had that experience – playing Fanny Crosby in a play, that is.  I love her hymns.  Some of my favorite hymns would be “Great is Thy Faithfulness”, “Come Behold the Wondrous Mystery”, “While Shepherd’s Watched Their Flocks by Night”, “What Wondrous Love is This”, “Oh the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus” (both versions), and “When I survey the Wondrous Cross”.  Yes, like you, I could go on 😉

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon