Reply To: *throws feathers*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *throws feathers* Reply To: *throws feathers*

Catwing
@catwing

@jenwriter17 *waves paw*
And yet you have your profile picture of you now. You must be braver, less introverted, less camera fearing, and less picky than me. I would stare at it every time and form very weird opinions about myself. XP (But your picture looks nice.)

@sarah-inkdragon
I have arrived. *sits regally using wings as a royal robe*
I. Want. To. Read. Your. Comic…
I waited a long time to review my betas’ comments… Too long… But now I fixed them. 🙂
Horsie! Aaaaww! That’s cool. I don’t have a horse yet, but my family got two goats. A doeling and wether. We got them this week. 😀
Baby kittens! Awesome!

Only a few still come on regularly. Rochellaine, Seekjustice, @valtmy , jenwriter17, @theresa-play (Alia), and me. So the night shift remains. ;P (A few others pop in sometimes, not much.)

@dekreel
You are welcome.

Self-doubt… *gulp* That dreaded beast… I never know what to say about self-doubt, because I doubt my advice giving skills, experience (I know I have them, but I don’t feel in the position to give advice), and the words fall through my fingers like water. So you could say I have self-doubt too.

Okay.

Thanks!

@wonderland7
*shrug* ;P (I know… but it’s a bit gross. I strongly dislike even the smell of fish. I hold my breath when I walk by the seafood section of the grocery store. Glad you like it. XD)

(I love that fact that I can put myself in my own book sooooo much! James Riley has inspired me [Story Thieves] 😉 [Thank you! I think it did.])

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest