Reply To: Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera Reply To: Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera

JMastron
@jmastron

@the-fledgling-artist¬† I really like how manipulative the texture is. It spreads and smooths and can be applied very thickly. But the best part about it, of which I am most appreciative, is how well it erases. I picture it very similarly to charcoal, in way of texture, etc., but it is much less messy and much easier to pick up. I should mention that while I occasionally use colored chalk pastel pencils, I most often just use white chalk (pencil, stick, whatever I can get my hands on) on Strathmore Artagain black paper. There’s just something about the appearance that is very stark and appealing to me.

@wordsmith
    It is a pleasure to meet you! I am eager to explore your writings in the future and get to know you and the many others on this site better. I have multiple friends that are deeply immersed in the linguistics world, I’ll send them your way for multiple discussions and arguments.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest