Reply To: Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera Reply To: Greetings, Salutations, Introductions, et cetera

Buddy J.
@wordsmith

@jmastron

Joy! It is a pleasure to meet you! I would tell you I go by Wordsmith, but then I would feel like I overuse that introduction… So allow me to restart.

I am a smith of words… My one of my greatest joys is taking a work of fiction (or non-fic, I just run into fiction more) and looking at it word by word to see how a sentence will flow better. Though I can’t say I know everything about grammar I am learning, and find linguistics SUPER fun.

I honestly don’t care much about¬†MBTI… So I’ll just tell you I am super high on the extrovert scale.

Blunt can be used to describe me, eccentric… definitely!

I can’t say that I am an artist… though I will scribble every now and then. I can though call myself a musician in training. My instrument is the Mountain Ocarina. I have not yet learned to read music, but it’s on the list. I can play the Mountain Ocarina by ear though.

What are some things you really enjoy doing?

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest