Reply To: Hi everybody! I’m new!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody! I’m new! Reply To: Hi everybody! I’m new!

Buddy J.
@wordsmith

@millennium-m

Hello! I go by Wordsmith… It seems we have a mutual friend, @dekreel 🙂

I have read almost all of the Ranger’s Apprentice books, as well as almost all The Brotherband Chronicles, and have an interesting view on all of Flanagan’s work, if you would like to hear.

My writing is primarily short story format, though I have written one novella, and am right now starting a new novel. I’ll write in any genre I want, though they tend to fall in scifi/superhero or fantasy.

My favorite books are LOTR, Ender’s Game, 100 Cupboards trilogy, The Wingfeather Saga, and many others.

I don’t identify as a Star Wars fan, but have seen some of the movies. HTTYD is not on my list of seen movies, though I have seen Beyond the Mask and did enjoy it.

My favorite movies are a little harder to remember but lemme start by saying that of them that I have seen Cap Winter Soldier is my favorite of the MCU movies.

I like many Pixar movies, Epic, and 101 Dalmatians (the cartoon). The Book Thief is an excellent movie, and I’ve heard the book is very good as well. There are more that I do like, but not off the top of my head.

It is a pleasure to meet you, and am very glad to have you in Story Embers! Welcome.

Maybe you’d like to meet one of my friends, @evelyn

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest