Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Catwing
@catwing

@taaka-merespinner Greetings! I am Catwing the catwing! But I am part cheshire… Which is fun.
You enjoy playing with your cats? Sounds like we should get along just fine. *grins* I only have one cat… But he’s my little shadow.
Your book sounds interesting. I’m working on editing my fantasy/sci-fi book for a trilogy, it’s called Finding Secrets. I’m trying to make it an allegory or at least partly. 😉 It’s a bit hard… I’m learning to let go of scenes that I was trying to keep that need to be trashed because they do not really contribute.

@dekreel
you like Story Thieves! I didn’t know that! I love that series! *tries to remain calm*(I haven’t read book five yet because it is at a different library branch and I have to wait until after they’ve had it six months… Yes, I considered buying it, but money and then I would only have the last one. Also I only have to wait a little longer. *eye twitch*)
Pick the Plot was great, but I was surprised he didn’t call it Choose your Owen Adventure. *shrug* *keeps quiet in case she read a book you haven’t* …

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest