Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *deep breath before the plunge* Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

E.B. Raulands
@e-b-raulands

@allison-grace
Yeah, I don’t use texting abbreviations either; I also usually write in full sentences when I text. I know I’m not “supposed” to do that, but what can I say? =D Do you ever write emoji texts?
The Empire Strikes Back used to be my favorite, but now I think I like A New Hope the best. Which film is your favorite?

@a_small_mousepad

I’ve discovered that one of the things I’m very good at as a writer is frustrating my mother with half-written stories. And yes, excitement does seem to fizzle very quickly (usually right after one thinks something like, “Oh, this is such a great idea! I’m definitely going to finish this story this time!”). =D
It can be very frustrating.
I’ve never heard of Wattpad before, but it does sound like a great source of motivation! Will Wattpad allow shorter works to be uploaded, or is it strictly for novel-sized WIPs?
Congratulations on your progress! *Peanut blows confetti out of his trunk* Your cover looks really neat (That word is too archaic, isn’t it?) cool too! What’s your book about?

@evelyn

Oh, I remember The Giving Tree, especially the ending! It was so sweet! =)
Yes, I think I like those poems the best among the ones I’ve read from her. I really like the image she creates with the last four lines of “Bustle in a House” (1087), and “To Make a Prairie” (1755) makes me smile when I read it. What are your favorite poems from her?
Most of my poems could probably be classified as nature poems or as devotional/didactic poems (though both are frequently mingled together.) I’m not sure I have a favorite subject though; while I enjoy writing about nature, I think I enjoy writing evocative images and pleasing cadences more than writing on one subject.  Is it the same for you?

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest