Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves? Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

graceabounds2129
@graceabounds2129

I did just graduate high school! I can’t figure out how to keep my age under wraps very well… Oh well haha. I’m heading off to college soon and will miss choir dearly! Still going to keep my eyes out for ways to participate with music as a non-music major…

I definitely need to work on expanding my range! What I can physically sing is a different story from the notes I can hit well on a regular basis… hm.

I will definitely have to listen to that song!  I’ve definitely grown to love choral pieces much more than I used to.

It sure does sound like a lot of concerts now that I count it all out… I’ve been in choir for 10 years with at three concerts/year. Though in high school we had 4-5 concerts/year.

I went to a pretty small school so we didn’t have many options. Mostly, I’ve participated in the generic “choir” haha. They were separated by age group, though. I have also participated in show choir (sing and dance… though I can’t dance haha!). Then this past year our school opened up a higher level of choir which I was able to participate in 🙂 Basically we had more events and moved at a faster pace with more difficult pieces. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to try out at first, but I am so glad that I did!

How large is that choir? Smallest I’ve been in was probably 15, largest maybe 55?

-Lindsey
2 Corinthians 12:9

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest