Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves? Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

Abbey Bishop
@a_small_mousepad

@graceabounds2129 I personally need to expand my range. I can barely sing under the staff. I can reach a pretty good distance above the staff, but I’m always flat. I’ve mostly been a first soprano, but that’s only in terms of what voice part the choir needs.

I’ve never heard of those songs before now. They’re both beautiful pieces. My heart swooned while listening to them.¬†This past year, I participated in St. Louis All Suburban 9/10 District Choir. One of the songs we sung was The Awakening by Joseph M. Martin. It is such a passionate song.

That’s a large amount concerts! You must be 10 times more experienced than I am. What type of choir are you in? Based on what you said, it seems like you just graduated from high school?

I am obsessed with musicals, so I mostly sing show tunes (and I’m pretty good at it too). Although, choral music also has a place in my heart. And anything that’s from an opera/aria. I love all these types of music because they can tell an entire story, instead of a singular repetitive message.

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest