Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves? Reply To: So… I guess people make a new topic to introduce themselves?

graceabounds2129
@graceabounds2129

@a_small_mousepad Hi Abbey!

I’m a mezzo-soprano, but I’ve been singing alto for the past four years (our choir needed more!). I only sang what I assume to be mezzo-soprano (we called it second soprano) for one year in middle school.

My favorite style to sing… Oh I don’t know! Our choir tried our hand at jazz this past year and it was super fun, but perhaps not my all time favorite. My favorite songs I’ve sung in choir over the years are probably The Seal Lullaby by Eric Whitacre and Famine Song arr. by Matthew Culloton.

As far as my favorite genre to listen to, that is hard! I listen to a lot of Christian music on a regular basis. My top artists right now might be All Sons & Daughters and NEEDTOBREATHE.

Yes, I have sung for an audience many times! Both in a choir (35+ times at 4ish songs each?), solo (probably between 10 and 15 times), and in smaller groups (I’ve done a duet, treble quartet, and another ensemble).

How about you? What are your favorite things to sing?

-Lindsey
2 Corinthians 12:9

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest