Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *deep breath before the plunge* Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

E.B. Raulands
@e-b-raulands

@karthmin
Hello Karthmin! Thank-you for your welcome! =)
Unfortunately, I don’t think I can give you a concise story about how I started writing. I think I’ve just always loved making up stories and characters, whether they were based on films, created in collaboration with my brother, or simply made with my own imagination. I’ve almost always wanted to write professionally (despite my mother’s concerns that I will starve if I do so), and maybe, Lord-willing, I will someday. What about you? When did you start writing?

@evelyn

Hooray! A fellow poetry/grammar/tea/gray-sky/movie lover!!
While I don’t have a favorite poet, I do have several favorite poems: John Donne’s Holy Sonnet 10, Edna St. Vincent Millay’s Sonnet XXVI, and Edmund Spenser’s Sonnet 57 (to name a few). What are your favorite poems? What poetic form(s) do you enjoy writing in?

@parker

Thank-you for your warm welcome! Three cheers for the grammarians!

@wordsmith

Thank-you for your advice! Describing a character/object with actions makes a lot more sense than simply giving a “list” description (not to mention more engaging). While I haven’t read 100 Cupboards before, I’ll certainly look into it! Do you happen to know when 100 Cupboards was published?

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest