Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *deep breath before the plunge* Reply To: *deep breath before the plunge*

Buddy J.
@wordsmith

@e-b-raulands

Amen! And even though it might go without saying, wear it like a crown of glory!

Welcome to Story Embers… My name is Wordsmith. *my… she never would have guessed* Well… maybe that isn’t actually my name, at least as legal documents go. But I guess it is what you may call me.

I too greatly enjoy the intricacies of linguistics, in which you will find the subcategory of grammar. And yes… creating a character… It is something else. My favorite thing… though not to create the character himself (or herself)… is the paint the character. I want you to be able to see that character, be in the moment with that character, even to the degree that I forget what it means to be a character.

This is one of my major weaknesses as a writer. I get so involved in smooth transitions, and lovely images, that I forget about character relations. I forget what makes a character… I have to work  hard to make a character a character.

I look very much forward to getting to know you better.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest