Reply To: "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." Reply To: "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

Northerner
@northerner

@Sarah-narnathron thank you for the lovely comment!

The acting thing is mostly because a profession which involves, not to put too fine a point on it, people pretending to be other people, the most successful being those who are best at deception, is kind of. . . off, somehow? And, yeah, you can point to how the kinds of people who hand around theatres are not usually the best. I’m not as vehemently opposed as a lot of people in my general circles are (the stereotypical Baptist eschewing dancing, drinking, face cards, and the theatre; but I do medieval dancing, play cribbage with face cards, and am not old enough to have a useful opinion about drinking), but not exactly interested in trying my hand at it either.

*stares suspiciously at the hiatus notice* Unless I’ve accidentally time-travelled, which would be slightly unsettling, isn’t that a bit out of date?

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest