Reply To: About Cassie Hartfinh

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself About Cassie Hartfinh Reply To: About Cassie Hartfinh

Grace
@h-jones

@cassie-hartfinh That is awful, and I am so sorry. Oddly enough, I’ve felt the same thing recently, or something like it at least. I’ve believed in God literally my whole life almost, as soon as I knew there was a God basically, but through the past few years I’ve come almost to the point where I just couldn’t believe, and it’s a terrifying thing. I’m not sure if that’s exactly what you’re going through, but I think I do understand on some levels. Either way, it’s not fun.

Something I think is part of it, for me, is denying something that God has been trying to get me to do. It makes you feel far away from him. It’s like, you know in your heart what to do, but your head argues with you. So, you feel far away. Or, you’re hanging onto some hidden anger, bitterness, heart issue, sin, etc. Typically these problems are rooted deep down, and it takes a bit of effort to dig that far. Or maybe not. Maybe it’s completely different in your case. Either way, know this: God does love you, he really does, and there’s nothing and no one (and I do mean nothing and no one) that can take you away from him. Don’t be afraid. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Grace.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Grace.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest