Reply To: *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never! Reply To: *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Abbey Bishop
@a_small_mousepad

@ajaj2000

I am only extremely discomforted by my sense of touch. Although, I’m finding that my eczema influences how bad my reaction is. If my skin is healthy, I only get a slight sensation. Although, if my skin is the littlest bit dry, the sensation easily overwhelms me.

I would love to get tested again, but it’s not financially practical at this time of my life. I have a large family and there are more important things we need. The only thing getting diagnosed would do for me is partially silence my need to understand everything.

It makes complete sense for me to be autistic, but I still have my doubts. I’ve read that many people on the autism spectrum have underdeveloped social skills. Although, once I graduated from speech therapy in 3rd grade, I haven’t shut up since then. I’m really good in social situations and it’s easy for me to make friends. I understand that autism isn’t the same for everyone, but I still don’t know what to think.

I might not never know for sure. Which is okay, but not preferable.

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest