Reply To: Karthmin Is Here

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Karthmin Is Here Reply To: Karthmin Is Here

Buddy J.
@wordsmith

@karthmin

Thanks! It is a blast!

And as to what dancing I do: my preference is what we call Contra Dancing some call it country… but you might have heard of The Virginia Reel… it represents this kind of dancing. I do know a little ballroom, and even a little line dance (which is not my favorite). I have never done Square Dancing but would love to. My older brother did Square Dancing and it improved just about every aspect of his other dancing.

If you would like to read my blog (at least some of it), I would love some feedback. If you decide to do that just put your comments under each story… I trust you will stay constructive 🙂

Also please excuse any ads you see there… WordPress is super annoying with where they place the ads, and I don’t have the money to pay.

And last but not least I am happy to give constructive feedback on other people’s writing (in this case yours), though over this next week or two I’m pretty booked. But please don’t let that keep you from coming to me.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest