fb

Reply To: I come from distant lands.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I come from distant lands. Reply To: I come from distant lands.

Coralie
@corkybookworm

@nuetrobolt I have markedĀ On the Edge of the Dark Sea of DarknessĀ on my GR shelf!! Thanks for the recommendation!

Woooowwww, that sounds AWESOME! It sounds complex and heart-wrenching and full of intrigue. Love the idea! Totally a willing potential beta-reader too!

@h-jones
I love Zelda! I haven’t played any of the newer ones, though. I’ve only played the nintendo for pc version. It’s one of my favorite games. I’m much more into PC games (and a few, selective PSII) than all the other types. My roommates had a Wii version of a Legend of Zelda game that I watched them play that I would totally love. I don’t remember which one it was though.

Definitely gonna have to check it out! Especially after all the praise!

Oooh, I like those concepts! I like them both, perhaps as separate stories in the same world? I think the first idea sounds like you’ve got more ideas for it and I think I might like it better too, though the second one is nothing to laugh at. I’d be very interested to see where you take those!

GraceBought
https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Pin It on Pinterest