@corkybookworm have you ever tried reverse outlining?
@theswordinthebook Here are some ways I break free of writer’s block and feel inspired again 😉
1) Listen to a playlist of songs for your WIP. That really gets me in the mood.
2) take a break for as long as you need to. In my opinion, just long enough to come back to your story with fresh eyes.
3) delve into another one of your hobbies. Just let your mind work on something other than writing.
4) change your surroundings by writing somewhere other than where you usually do.
5) Make a Pinterest board (or collage) of photos for your WIP. Seriously, this is so. inspiring. Gets me so pumped! 😉
I hope this helps some! 😀
"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther