fb

Reply To: Hey There Fellow Wanderer!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey There Fellow Wanderer! Reply To: Hey There Fellow Wanderer!

Filewriter
@filewriter

@bekks2017. Yeah, I am so excited about being guildmates too. Especially since I might know you from somewhere else in cyberspace. I think we are following each other on Spotify. Do you have Spotify, or am I thinking of someone else? I don’t really want to say what my username on there is, but I am the one with the “Classified”, ” The Greatest Showman”, and “Writing Inspiration” playlists. If you don’t know what I am talking about, just ignore me. But… If you do… Creepy. Wait, do you know Liv in real life?

I often stare at random people and try to see what they are thinking also. I try not to look at them for a long time but… Yes, creepy. I actually should probably stop doing that, but it’s hard when you know that they all have a story that you don’t know about.

I look forward to getting to know you to, so I should probably stop talking about weird things like following you on Spotify and staring at random people.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien