May 5, 2018 at 7:50 am #33641
@sarah-inkdragon Sure. I thought I had a post on this, but I can’t seem to find it. I won’t cover everything, but here are the basics.
- Your guild gets its own private subforum to interact on.
- Your guild participates in “guild wars” — these are writing competitions meant to help you write more/learn to write better.
- It’s expected that you will form a tight-knit group and will keep each other accountable and stick together through your writing journeys.
- You’ll get to develop your own subculture that makes your guild special.
- Every week, your guildmaster will start a new thread on your guild’s annual theme (it could be suspense, prose — whatever your guild has chosen). Each new thread will be a discussion topic on that theme, a resource recommendation, homework to study the topic, etc. The goal is that by the end of the year you will be an expert on that subject.