fb

Reply To: Hello there!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello there! Reply To: Hello there!

Abrielle
@abrielle

@mathematical_cellist

I just finished the last Mistborn book! It was so much fun! Brandon Sanderson is an evil author though. Especially with that one character at the end of the first book. I was very mad about that. Also kind of impressed, because what author makes a character that good and then actually goes through with killing them? I get so attached to my characters, I’m not sure I’d be able to do that.

Your WIP sounds super fun! Do you tend to plot everything out before hand? I usually have a general idea of where I’m going, and for my fantasy WIP, I’ve had to do a decent amount of work trying wrangle everything into a semi-cohesive plotline. Which worked great until about two weeks when it all fell to pieces around my ears because I finally figured out where I wanted the thing to end.

Do you have a couple favorite war history books? I’m trying to find things other than fantasy to read.

If you want/need anyone to read over your draft and offer critiques or just reactions, lemme know!!

Thanks so much for offering! At the moment, I have some big edits I need to work on before I ask for more feedback. Apparently it’s a good idea for a book to have a point, which I’m not terribly great at🙃. I do have a short story though that I’d love to have some feedback on, if you’re not crazy busy at the moment. I also love reading other people’s work, so if you ever need feedback on anything, I’d be happy to help!

How are classes going?

Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will be anxious about itself.

Pin It on Pinterest