fb

Reply To: Hello there!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello there! Reply To: Hello there!

Abrielle
@abrielle

@mathematical_cellist

Hi Olivia! I’m Lydia, I’m relatively new here. What is the Witche’s Owl about? I have a couple stories in the works, one fantasy and one sci-fi. I’m very torn about which one to focus on. Have you finished any novels before? I’ve only gotten through a full draft of one, and I’m procrastinating on the revision.

I also love reading; that seems to be a given in writers. Have you got a favorite author or series? At the moment, I’m working my way through Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn series. He’s one of my current favorites. Some others would be Lord of the Rings, Howl’s Moving Castle, and Greenmantle (historical fiction).

Hey, how’d your exam go? Are you taking summer classes? I’m going into my senior year. I’ve been homeschooled so far, but this next year, I’m going to do dual enrollment at a local college, which I’m excited about.

I love the cello! It’s such a cool instrument. I play violin, which is also lots of fun. How long have you been playing for? Do you prefer solos, chamber music, or orchestra?

Nice to meet you!

Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will be anxious about itself.

Pin It on Pinterest