fb

Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . . Reply To: Would Your Character Rather. . .

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani HEY! EEEEE *runs around screaming*

It’s been FOR-E-VER! How have you been? Thanks for joining us! *offers you chocolate and hugs*

Would your character rather kill to stay alive or die to keep their friend alive?

Bash: I’ll kill to stay alive. Most of my friends have already died keeping me alive. And I’m not gonna let their deaths be for nothing. But if I could die and bring them back I would.

Gray: Um. *looks down* I’d die if it was to keep a friend alive.

River: *shakes his head* wow. um. I’ll die to keep her alive- I mean, the friend. A friend. *blushes*

Would your character rather kill their friend in a merciful manner or let their enemy kill them in a cruel one?

Bash: *stares at @naiya-dyani in disbelief for a moment before answering* I can’t kill a friend.

Gray:  I agree with Bash. I’m not gonna kill a friend. Tried that.

River: *blinks back tears* Can’t I just take their place? I can’t kill anyone, but I can’t let them die a cruel death.

New Question(something happy for a change): Would you rather have to always wear your least favorite color or only be able to listen to your least favorite genre of music?

Sold souls and dead promises

Pin It on Pinterest