fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

Dude same I haven’t been on here in a while.

1) Name: Annalee Sylbard

Her name is Tierza, not sure about her last name, I like the one you guessed.

2) Age: I’d guess 9 to 11, somewhere round there

Yeah, somewhere in there.

3) Career/Role in Story: side character, either the MC’s lil sibling or the kid they stumble upon and unofficially adopt

It depends, right now she’s just a side character, but her own story might develop in the future.

4) Personality: Sweet and playful, tends to be quiet but has a lick of mischief in her

I agree lol

5) Would you be friends with that character?: She seems like a sweet girl, so yes

Me too.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: With the instrument, she either has musical training or knows someone who does, perhaps she’s part of a roving band of minstrels…

Yeah, she plays the drehleier, aka the hurdy gurdy, which is the most awesome musical instrument ever and I love it so much.

The entire kingdom she lives in is musical. I call it the kingdom of music and art. It’s really special because they have a school of the arts, and that’s most likely where she lives is at the school. Idk exactly yet.

(It won’t let me give it in a whole post)

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest