fb

Reply To: Hey fellow writers! :)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey fellow writers! :) Reply To: Hey fellow writers! :)

Sydney Witbeck
@sydney

@lady-grace I know!! It’s like I actually have to TYPE out the letters XD Or just copy paste the tag XD Writing takes up all my energy 不不

*squeals with you* *starts crying cause YDubbs was so awesome and I miss it already* oh well, goodbyes not the end之 *squeals again and bear hugs you*

Me too!! Are you ever thinking of going back? *bear hugs you back* *hands you a tissue box*

I got notifs for two different moving cp things. Which one did you want to use? I dont actually know where the second is, I just got the notif for it. I think I can directly comment though does that make any sense? XD

Ha ha well…..I sent 2 b/c earlier my posts weren’t working here so I wasn’t sure which one you’d get! XD I think we could chat here though (b/c I’m not 100% sure where the second one went either! XD) Actually come to think of it, should we start a new topic/forum thing for our CP? So we don’t have to scroll through all the replies… (because my intro post is still active lol) XD

Pin It on Pinterest