fb

Reply To: Hi everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everyone! Reply To: Hi everyone!

Blooming Grace
@lady-grace

@emily-waldorf

When I was little the barn door was always a waterfall, and the floor was the rapids, so we had to stay off the floor–a variant of the game “lava”. 😀 I also had about a dozen imaginary horses with magical powers that were the colors of gladiolus flowers.

Love it! Nice to know we aren’t the only crazy ones.
We once went on a 70 day tent camping trip. At one place our mom turned around for a second to do something and when she turned back to us, we were all up a tree (and it was not a small tree)😂

Do you prefer writing characters or plots?

Ooh, that’s hard… hmm, I think I’ll go with characters.

Ha! I’m a little sister, too, with a sister 4 years older than me who also likes to write!

Oh wow, we seem to have a lot in common😂

So, I’m in the middle of two WIPs

*gasp* I’m not alone! My sister is like “I’ll finish this one, then start that one.” Me? I’ll work on 50 WIPs! Ok… that may be a few too many XD. But yeah, I have a second WIP. I’m hoping I’ll actually be able to publish it so I’m not actually going to really write it until I’m done with my practice books (the Bonds Trilogy).

Wow. That must be an accomplishment; we post a lot of random stuff on there. I hope you have as much fun as we do in the character castle.

Haha, y’all are crazy. And since I’m also crazy, I can’t wait to join in one!
Thanks! Me too🙂

Your WIPs sound awesome! Now I wanna read it… 😂
I wish you good luck in writing them!

Whoa, that’s a lot of words. Sorry!

No problem, I enjoyed reading it!
I freak my friends out with how much/fast I read😂

Did I mention how amazingly cool your story sounds? And Finn is such a good name, too! I’m totally entranced by the storyline and the characters, and I would actually love to read it sometime!

Aw, thank you! That means a lot to me🥰
If you like, I’ll keep you in mind for a beta reader.

YOU MUST ALSO READ A TALE OF TWO CITIES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 🙂 Okay, okay, I won’t overdo it, now.

*holds up hands in defeat*😂 We went to the library today and got it. But I’ll be reading The Iron Lance by Stephan Lawhead first… My sister can read it while I finish that… 😁😂

A long-hidden tale may hold the answers-and the healing-they so desperately seek.
~Set the Stars Alight

Pin It on Pinterest