fb

Reply To: Hi everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everyone! Reply To: Hi everyone!

Blooming Grace
@lady-grace

@emily-waldorf

You like good authors!! I haven’t read Suzanne Collins or Chuck Black. Have you heard of The Witch of Blackbird Pond? (Elizabeth George Speare)? That one was good!

We’ve been reading two Chuck Black series that tie together for like seven years now and they still aren’t old😂.
Ah, yes! Witch of Blackbird Pond. I read that a couple years ago. It was good, but sadly I don’t remember all the details and we don’t have it anymore.

It’s not for everyone. I like the story unfolding, trying to guess the criminal, the excitement of the first read-through. With Dorothy Sayers’s I love the it for the characters! Do you have something you like especially about fantasy?

Ok. Ooh, yes, guessing is fun.
Hmm, I like the imagination part quite a bit. We’ve been creating worlds and fighting with swords for a while now. Forts, imaginary battles, trees, and poison ivy make a great life. Well… maybe minus poison ivy😂. A friend of mine and I used to act like unicorns😂.

I’ll give you a formal blurb thingy in a few days, but for now I’ll say I have no idea what genre I write! I call it low fantasy, but it’s not. I’m also working on a fairy tale retelling. 🙂

👍
Oh nice!

I THOUGHT you were sisters. 😛 Are you, by any chance, homeschooled? We seem to have similar opinions.

😂 yep, I play the role of “little sister” with expertise.
Yes! Homeschooling for the win😂!
You met Emma in the character castle, right? Totally haven’t been reading all the posts in there

Yes, we’ll definitely have to read A Tale of Two Cities.

A long-hidden tale may hold the answers-and the healing-they so desperately seek.
~Set the Stars Alight

Pin It on Pinterest