fb

Reply To: Share Your Newsletter here!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Share Your Newsletter here!! Reply To: Share Your Newsletter here!!

Emily Waldorf
@emily-waldorf

@rose-colored-fancy

Hey Emily! Thanks for telling me about it! I subscribed, your blog looks really fun! 😀

Thanks! ha, I hope so!

I also royally messed up what the fourth president was… I put the sixth one instead 😭 Ah well, at least it was funny XD

No you were impressively close! If somebody asked me who the Prime Minister (even the current one) of the Netherlands was I would be like:”…??” Anyway, you hit right on it, just your actual guess was off by two (and there’s been 46, so two is small beans).

@irishcelticredflowercrown

Thanks! I hope it’s not disappointing. :DD It should be out at about 4pm your time.

@e-n-leonard
you answered the quiz questions, right? It’s the same picture on my blog as it is on here, so I’m pretty sure it’s you. Anyway, If I hadn’t already accepted the first (and at that time, the only) answer, you would have won! would you take a rain-check on the guest post? Also… “a pleasant silver-gray somewhere between moonlight on mist and silky waters of northern lakes in the early morning,”—GIRL! You must be a poet. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Emily Waldorf.

Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!"
https://silverpenstrokes.wordpress.com

Pin It on Pinterest