fb

Reply To: Hey, everybody!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, everybody! Reply To: Hey, everybody!

KingdomFire7
@kingdomfire7

That’s cool! I use fifteen-beats structure, it works well for me, but I’m very much a plotter. I tend to start with a rough outline, break that down into chapters, and then before each chapter I write out everything like a script before actually drafting it. It’s a lot of extra work but it makes my drafting time a lot less, so it works out!

Oh, cool! What’s a 15 beats structure? Yeah, when I’ve done the chapter by chapter outline I end up with better results, it seems. XD

LOL, that’s hilarious XD Sometimes objectively bad books are just fun to read.

Very true! XD

That’s hilarious XD I have characters like that, they’re frustrating because you have to drag personality out of them XD If you want to try out some things with him in development, here on SE there are threads called the Character Castles! They’re essentially roleplays you use to develop your characters. They’ve helped me immensely since you can’t control everything that happens and you can try out different things without having to write it for a long time. I’m in Castle 2.0, which has been stagnant for a while but will probably revive again soon!

Oh, yeah! On another writing Forum we called them “Character Development Lounges” (CDLs). I might join! but with me job comin’ up I’m not so sure how much time I’d have to get into it. XD

Nope, his name is Aydin XD He’s one of my favorite characters I’ve ever written. Also the most traumatized but let’s ignore that (I say as though I had nothing to do with it)

Aw, rats. XD But cool name! XD

Yeah, but it’s also different when you’re filming something yourself versus when you’re actually paying to watch a movie made by professionals XD

True! Also our greenscreens are actually kind of meant to sometimes be greenscreens in the movies themselves so yep. XD

They were unfortunately part of the curriculum XD I still consider it something of a miracle that I passed the exam XD

Yeah, ouch. XD good thing you’re past it now I guess. XD:D

Everyone has a choice; but how will we make the right ones?
(hint: God ;))

Pin It on Pinterest